𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧’𝙨 𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙇 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 15𝙩𝙝. 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙚#2 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙖 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙞 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙮𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙡.
For the 2nd year in a row Compass Geomatics was the winner of the Service Professional of the Year at the 2019 BILD Central Alberta Awards of Excellence. We would like to thank all of our staff for the effort in achieving this 2 years in a row.
Compass Geomatics is equipped with the latest 3D Scanner from Trimble®, the SX10. This scanning total station redefines the capabilities of everyday survey equipment by providing the world's most innovative solution for surveying, engineering, and scanning professionals. Compass can provide field scanning, data processing/calculations, and mapping to the following types of projects:
- Topographic and relief surveys
- General surveys (property boundary or titled land)
- Roadway and pipeline corridors (design and topography)
- Volumetric calculations (stockpiles or excavation)
- Civil infrastructure as-builts
- Building as-built and design
- Utility routing/design
- Powerline inspection or crossings
- Forensics and crash scene investigation
- Mines or quarries
- Tank calibration and inspection
- Dimensional control